Of course it's not that simple. Generally, first apply […]
Of course it's not that simple. Generally, first apply a base coat, then nail polish, and finally a top coat to keep it from falling off for a long time. Generally, transparent and quick-drying nail polish can be used as a base / top coat ~
Personally, I prefer nail art, and I have summarized some nail painting steps: 1. Disinfect hands and disinfect tools.
2. Shorten the leading edge of the nail and grind it into an arc that matches the leading edge of the paper holder. (In this way, when making crystals or phototherapy nails, no methyl ester will flow out from the fingers. This is an important detail.)Nail Brushes Manufacturers
3. Use the method of soaking hands or softener on the upper dead skin to remove the dead skin. (Be careful to clean)
4. Scrub the nail surface with 80 # nail polish. (Note: The correct method of carving is to hold the front edge of the nail rubbing vertically to make a vertical rule on the surface of the nail, pay attention to carving it in place, otherwise the crystal nail or phototherapy nail will easily fall off)
5. Use a nail brush to remove dust.
6. Dip a certain amount of cleaning solution with a cotton pad to clean the nail surface.
7. Load the paper tray. (The curved leading edge of the paper holder should match the leading edge of the nail and be below the nail plane. When the paper holder is on, it should be a straight line with the second knuckle, and find the centerline so that the nails will not be skewed. )
8. Use a phototherapy pen to apply a small amount of phototherapy adhesive to smear the surface of the nail that has been carved. (Note: The amount on the phototherapy adhesive should not be too much, as long as the surface of the nail that has been carved is moist.)